We are looking for:
- 1-2 years of administrative book-keeping
- Background in sales and communications
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Basic understanding of internet companies/startups
- Locating potential vendors
- Making sales calls and sending sales emails
- Producing benefit summaries for prospects, new business and renewals
- Ongoing account & vendor relationship management
- Experience developing 360 degree social media strategies utilizing various digital platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram, etc.
- Experience creating Facebook/Twitter advertising campaigns, both in terms of the actual creation of the ads, targeting process as well as actual media buy to support new launches, brand anniversaries, sweepstakes/ contests, etc.
- Ability to analyze and communicate bi-weekly reports measuring percentage growth re: Facebook Likes and Twitter followers.
- Ability to create engaging event planning and production content on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube as well as other content sharing sites like Tumblr, Wordpress, etc.
- Experience in community management for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and the ability to respond quickly to fans, trends and clients alike.
- Keeping up to date on all developments in the social media space and communicating those updates to clients.
- Knowledge of best practices for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+.
- Background working in event planning -- either in house or freelance -- with knowledge of industry trends and ideas. Any experience dealing with online event invitations or party marketing campaigns is also a plus.
- Experience hosting social events, i.e. a Tweet Up, blogger breakfasts, Facebook Chats, as well as live Q&A session on their Twitter channel w/ an expert.
- Experience targeting bloggers, industry insiders, famous event planners and online media and parenting space with unique content as well as following them, cross promoting and engaging them through Twitter, Facebook and more.
If you're a savvy developer and think you can bring something to our dev team, shoot us an email at email@example.com
If you're an event planner, or someone that loves to throw events and you want to build something revolutionary, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org